Bikana Plaster Of Paris
Welcome to World of Bikana Plaster !
- A high quality product brought to you by Goyal Plaster Industries, Bikana is the result of an uncompromising manufacturing process. A plaster with which you can shape your most challenging ideas of interiors into reality. A plaster that is true investment in your chosen home or office environment.
- Our plant at Bikaner in Rajasthan is strategically located near mines that produce India's finest raw Gypsum. We gring this high quality Gypsum into an ultra-fine powder and put it through the unique Isothermic Micronic Process. It involves heating the powder continuously at a pre-set temperature, while simultaneously cleaning it of unwanted silica. This key process is conducted under the close supervision of our Expert Quality Assurance personnel.
The Result is a POP of Unmatched Whiteness.
- Bikana Plaster's ultra-fineness and lightness also mean that you can cover more area with less POP thus ensuring greater economy.
- Compared to ordinary plasters, Bikana plaster has a slower setting time. This means that it allows more time for application, while minimizing the scope of wastage during the process. It also gives the plaster a longer lifespan.
- Such product excellence and superior performance would not have been possible without our strong R & D, our Extensive Laboratory Facilities, and our Strict Quality Control at every stage of Manufacture.
- Thanks to this strong Infrastructure and Capabilities, We can even offer Bikana in tailor-made grades as well - with precise specifications as required by the Customer, e.g. "a different curing time or a particular level of hardness."
In fact, we have already developed exciting variants like the Revolutionary Ready Mix POP (Single substitute to cement and finishing plaster) and fibre plaster & Coloured POP varieties etc.
- Bikana Plaster is supplied in moisture-proof, fully sealed and tamper-proof pack. Our company is in a position to meet orders of any size and deliver anywhere in INDIA.
AVAILABLE IN PACKAGING OF 20kg, 25kg & 40kg.
**Packaging also Available according to Clients Requirement.**
|1.||Whiteness||Percentage||80|| -|| -|
|Material retained on 150-micron IS Sieve||Percent by mass||Nill ||Nill||IS 2333:1992|
|Material retained on 75-micron IS Sieve||5.5||Maximum - 7|
|3.||Normal Consistency||-||70||60 - 80||IS 2333:1992|
|Initial Setting Time||Minutes||12||8 - 15||IS 2333:1992|
|Final Setting Time||24||15 - 30|
|5.||Expansion after Setting||Percentage||0.35||0.2 - 0.4||IS 2333:1992|
|6.||Modulus of Rupture||MPa||6.50||Minimum - 4.0||IS 2333:1992|
|7.||Free Moisture||Percent by mass||0.56||Maximum - 2.0||B-2 of IS 2333:1981|
|8.|| (as CaCO3)||Percent by mass||0.20||Maximum - 1.0||B-3 of IS 2333:1981|
|9.||Matter insoluble in Hydrochloric Acid||Percent by mass||0.18||Maximum - 1.0||R-4 of IS 2333:1981|
|10.||Alkalinity|| - ||Pass the Test||Pass the Test||B-2 of IS 2333:1981|
|11.||Calcium Sulphate (as CaSO4)||Percent by mass||96.28||Minimum - 90.0||B-5 of IS 2333:1981|
|12.||Fineness of Particles|
|Retained on 250-micron IS Sieve||Percent by mass||Nill||Nill||B-3 of IS 2333:1981|
|Retained on 150-micron IS Sieve||0.90||Maximum - 3.0|
|13.||Setting Time||Minutes||5.30||4 - 7||A-4 of IS 6556:1972|
|14.||Tensile Strength||Kg/cm2||18.19||Minimum - 15||B-4 of IS 2333:1981|
|15.||Compressive Strength||Kg/cm2||110.25||Minimum - 100||R-5 of IS 2333:1981|
|16.||Loss of Ignition||Percent by mass||5.38||4.5 - 8.0||B-6 of IS 2333:1981|